Blog solo para fans

25 de enero de 2018

La Menudomania en las redes sociales (Parte 26) Enero 2018













LETS ROCK.. FREAKY FRIDAY.... "Take Me Away" I am feeling rebellious today and in a rock mood. I could not believe it when on a whim I entered "Take Me Away" from the Freaky Friday movie and found it . I always loved this song , it's very representative of me and how I will always bring out my inner kid and rebellious nature to play whenever I choose . I am an eternal kid at heart , I don't wanna grow up. This song brings back such amazing memories , I love this movie an was just watching it a few days ago. I hope you enjoy my edgy rendition #FreakyFriday #TakeMeAway #DisneyWorld #DisneyMovies #FreakyFridayCover #Movies #Fun #Rock #Grunge #Edgy #HardVocals #RaspySwag #RockStar #AngeloGarcia #SoldiersStickTogether #TakeMeAwayCover #ChristinaVidal #LindsayLohan #JamieLeeCurtis #MusicaRock #AmericanMusic
Una publicación compartida de Angelo Garcia (@bigums) el


































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Siempre nos hace bien recibir tus comentarios...